Subject: RE: Trip to the Okanagan
Date: May 9 09:22:33 1995
From: Rick Gee - GEE at okcins.okanagan.bc.ca
places to visit
1. road 22 near oliver. barn owl and possibly, though unlikely,
2. vaseux lake
3. okanagan falls provincial park - all sorts of things
4. around kelowna - munson's pond, sybil-maude roxby bird sanctuary,
woodhaven nature conservancy (screech owl?), robert lake.
5. commonage road between vernon and kelowna
6. salmon arm for western grebes.
try contacting joan burbridge (764-7314) or denise brownlie (762-3339)
or gwynneth wilson (762-6876) in kelowna, or chris siddle in vernon.
if you call joan, denise or gywnneth, use my name.
all four listed above can tell you hundreds of places to go.