Subject: [Tweeters] Parking Permits
Date: Sat Nov 16 21:24:12 PST 2019
From: mcallisters4 at - mcallisters4 at

If you're only going to go to these state fish and wildlife properties, save yourself some money and buy a $14.10 razor clam license and get the access pass free.

From: Tweeters <tweeters-bounces at> On Behalf Of Philip Dickinson
Sent: Saturday, November 16, 2019 8:54 PM
To: marytweetz at
Cc: Tweeters <tweeters at>
Subject: Re: [Tweeters] Parking Permits

A Discover Pass is required at Skagit WMA sites, including Wylie Slough, Hayton Reserve, North Fork Access, West 90, Jensen Access and in Snohomish County Eide Rd.

Phil Dickinson

On Sat, Nov 16, 2019 at 8:20 PM <marytweetz at <mailto:marytweetz at> > wrote:

What kind of parking permits are required at various spots these days, esp. in Skagit County? I remember the yellow sticker of yore, but that's been phased out, right? Has something been put in its place?


Mary Klein
Bremerton WA
marytweetz at gmail dot com

Tweeters mailing list
Tweeters at <mailto:Tweeters at>

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <>